[mpich-discuss] Error relating compiling a program (sprng.h)?

ESMAEILI AMIN amin at cavelab.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Fri Feb 19 07:34:06 CST 2010

Dear Sir

Hi
Many thanks for your MPI package.
I`ve installed the MPICH2 on my pc and made mpd.conf at HOME directory

But when I compile the program:
amin at linux-usdz:~/Desktop/AminLinx> mpicc monte.c

I will get this error:
monte.c:9:19: error: sprng.h:
monte.c: In function ‘main’:
monte.c:40: error: ‘SPRNG_DEFAULT’ undeclared (first use in this function)
monte.c:40: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
monte.c:40: error: for each function it appears in.)
monte.c:40: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
amin at linux-usdz:~/Desktop/AminLinx> ..
amin at linux-usdz:~/Desktop> ..
amin at linux-usdz:~> cd Desktop/AminLinx/
amin at linux-usdz:~/Desktop/AminLinx> mpirun monte.c
problem with execution of monte.c  on  linux-usdz:  [Errno 2] No such file
or directory

Plz help me to compile and run the program correctly.

I`ve attched the program for your inform.

Best Regards
Sincerely
Amin