[mpich-discuss] Logging MPI Collectives

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 15 20:40:18 CST 2010

MPE uses the PMPI interface for logging; so it can't really "see" the
internal implementation of collectives.

If you are looking to profile within the MPICH2 library, you should
consider using rlog instead (details are present in the
doc/logging/logging.pdf file present in any MPICH2 release).

 -- Pavan