[mpich-discuss] Launching MPMD jobs using mpiexec with hydra

Sindhi, Waris PW abdul.sindhi at pw.utc.com
Fri Feb 12 10:12:21 CST 2010

Pavan,
       Thanks for the response. The problem with listing executables on
the mpiexec command line is that I have each slave using a slightly
different executable and the command line gets to long to manage.

Is there a way to list each executable that goes with each slave in a
file and pass that to mpiexec with hydra ?

Sincerely,
Waris