[mpich-discuss] MPICH Trouble:failed to connect. Seek help

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 20 09:09:56 CST 2010

Hi,
 Did you install MPICH (MPICH 1) or MPICH2 on your systems ? MPICH (MPICH 1) is very old and we recommend all users to move to MPICH2.
 Try installing the latest stable release, 1.3.1, of MPICH2 (available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/index.php?s=downloads) and let us know if you still have any issues.

Regards,
Jayesh