[mpich-discuss] Parallel Jobs

Talla jtalla at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 06:10:25 CST 2010

Hello
Thank you very much for the detailed instructions. However, I am still lost
in this (I am just a beginner), do you have an example of .bashrc file? and
where exactely this file should be placed (I mean in the root dir or on my
home dir.?). because I think it is all about this file (I feel something
missing in it?) I am attaching a copy of that file so you may have some idea
what is going on.

Thank you very much,