[mpich-discuss] (no subject)

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 16 22:56:51 CST 2010

You don't seem to have a Fortran compiler on your system. If you don't
need Fortran support, configure mpich2 with:

% ./configure --disable-f77 --disable-fc

Note for the MPICH2 team: When the Fortran compiler is not found, we are
supposed to be throwing this error message:
https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/browser/mpich2/trunk/configure.in?rev=7583#L1753

On a quick look, I don't see anything obviously wrong there, but for
some reason it's not getting to that point in the script.

  -- Pavan