[mpich-discuss] Cannot run MPI pgm on x5460

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 30 11:35:07 CDT 2010

Hi,
 Good to know that you were able to install MPICH2 successfully.
 From the screenshots it looks like you are trying to launch your MPI job as a user (stan) different from the user currently logged in (Basia) to the system.
 It looks like either you are entering the wrong username/password combination or you are not entering the complete username. Please find my suggestions below,

# Try launching your job as the user currently logged in (Basia) to the system.
# If the user registered with mpiexec (stan) is a domain user you need to provide the fully qualified username (DOMAINNAME\USERNAME).

 Let us know if it works for you.

Regards,
Jayesh