[mpich-discuss] use mpi?

Steenhauer, Kate k.steenhauer at abdn.ac.uk
Thu Apr 29 05:26:54 CDT 2010

Hello,

I found the following advice within the migrating to mpich2 from mpich1 pdf file:
Fortran 90 programmers should use the MPI module
instead; this provides all of the definitions as well as interface definitions for
many of the MPI functions. However, this MPI module does not provide
full Fortran 90 support; in particular, interfaces for the routines, such as
MPI Send, that take "choice" arguments are not provided.

When I delete all my 'include mpif.h' file and add 'use mpi', the following error occurs 'unclassifiable statement '.

Should I be using this and will it solve the problem I posted earlier about the scatter routine, if so how do I implement it correctly.

Thanks Kate