[mpich-discuss] configuration problem

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 27 14:31:33 CDT 2010

----- "Kate Steenhauer" <k.steenhauer at abdn.ac.uk> wrote:

> Have you got an anwer for this maybe? And did you have a look at my
> mpif.inc file as other people using the other cluster tell me it is
> compatible and in use with different mpi versions.

I didn't directly answer your question previously.  What the other users in
your cluster told you is wrong.  In general, MPI header file is unique to
every single release of the MPI implementation, i.e. you need to use the mpi.h
or mpif.h that comes with each release of the MPICH2 (or any other MPI implementations).

A.Chan