[mpich-discuss] How to compile my first MPI program under Windows7(64bit) by gfortran 4

Jilong Yin yinjilong at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 23:42:32 CDT 2010

Hello, everyone

  I am trying to port my parallel program from Windows 32bit platform to
windows 64  bit.

  After I installed MPICH2-1.2.1p1 (Windows EM64T/AMD64 (binary) )  and
gfortran from site ftp://ftp.equation.com/gcc/gcc-4.5.0-64.exe,
  I tried to compile example program with the following command, (It does
work under windows 32 bit)

C:\MPICH2\examples>gfortran -Ic:\mpich2\include  -fsecond-underscore fpi.f
c:\mpich2\lib\libfmpich2g.a

It doesn't work and report can not found the lib file libfmpich2g.a

 I checked the install folder but can not find this library( it exists in
windows 32bit  version ).

 Anyone can send these gcc libs to me  yinjilong at gmail.com

Thank you  in advance.

JILONG YIN