[mpich-discuss] Getting started in Win XP

jayesh at mcs.anl.gov jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 22 14:44:20 CDT 2010

Hi,
 Great! Please refer to the windows developer's guide (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/files/mpich2-1.2.1-windevguide.pdf) in Section "Runtime Environment" --> "Firewalls" for information on how to use MPICH2 with firewalls.
 Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,
Jayesh