[mpich-discuss] Windows 7 Install problem- mpiexec errors

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 20 09:04:11 CDT 2010

Hi,
 Do you have a 32-bit or 64-bit version of windows installed in your system (You should use the corresponding version of MPICH2)?
 Can you also try if the nemesis channel works for you (mpiexec -n 2 -channel nemesis hostname)? Do you have any other MPI libraries installed in your machine (Try the full path
to the mpiexec command and see if it works, c:\progra~1\mpich2\bin\mpiexec -n 2 hostname)?

Regards,
Jayesh