[mpich-discuss] MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple() fails

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 6 17:10:27 CDT 2010

Hi,
 I looked into your logs again and found that you are launching "c:\mpi_spawn.exe" from "D:\Projects\mpi_spawn\Release\mpi_spawn.exe" . Can you try launching the same program (progs[0],progs[1] in program is "D:\\projects\\mpi_spawn\\release\mpi_spawn.exe" instead of "c:\\mpi_spawn.exe") and let us know if it works ?

(PS: It is possible that c:\mpi_spawn.exe was not recompiled after you installed a newer version of MPICH2.)
Regards,
Jayesh