[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 and OpenPBS/Torque using MPICH2-Hydra

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 25 12:06:30 CDT 2009

Hmm.. I do see your point. Ok, I've modified Hydra to use the number of
nodes specified to the resource manager, unless the user explicitly
overrides it with the "-n" option.

A new tarball with basic testing is present here:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/nightly/hydra

I need to do some more cleanup + performance optimization, but you can
give this one a shot.

  -- Pavan