[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 1.1a2 - problems with more than 4computers

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 22 10:18:53 CDT 2009

Hi,
 The error that the ticket refers to is related to limitations (number of
network shares) of using a client version of windows.
 Your problem may not be related to the ticket. Are you using network
shares ? What is the OS/ver that you use ? Please provide us as much
details as possible.

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____