[mpich-discuss] ch3:nemesis performance and SMP cluster

Vamvakopoulos Manolis evamvak at cs.uoi.gr
Sun Sep 6 10:50:39 CDT 2009

Dear sir
as wrote the previous mail i forgot to refer

that i made my all test with "OSC mpiexec"
( http://www.osc.edu/~djohnson/mpiexec/index.php )

which formal support ch3:sock as communication device over PMI

with MPICH2-1.1.1p1 LIB and mdp as a Proccess manager
the 8x2 tests on smp machine  it is OK over ch3:nemesis and it works fine!

the problem now is that mpiexec 0.83 (from OSC) it is not compatible

with the MPICH2-1.1.1p1 with nemesis communicator !!

best

E.V.

--
University OF Ioannina