[mpich-discuss] Not enough server storage is, available to process this command

Wen Ming Yu wmyu at emfield.org
Tue Oct 27 04:20:08 CDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I encountered a problem when using MPICH2 on Windows XP x64 with 3 nodes
(computers).
Running on 2 nodes, my program works correctly. But when the nodes
number increase to 3, an error message "Not enough server storage is
available to process this command." prompted. I have tried to increase
IRPStackSize in regedit following the suggestion on the web, but it
still cannot work.
Besides, my program works well on Windows XP win32 with 2,3 and 4 nodes.
Can anyone help me?

Wen Ming Yu