[mpich-discuss] running error on windows

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 26 13:02:57 CDT 2009

Hi,
 I am able to run the commands on a windows machine (without hyper-v).
 Which version of MPICH2 are you using ? Make sure that you use the latest stable version (1.2) - available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/index.php?s=downloads- of MPICH2.
 Are you able to launch jobs without specifying the smpd port (let smpd/mpiexec use the default port)?

(PS: When providing us the error message please copy-paste the command/error mesg instead of retyping the message - this will give us more information regarding your setup.)

Regards,
Jayesh