[mpich-discuss] General Scalability Question

Hiatt, Dave M dave.m.hiatt at citi.com
Mon Oct 26 10:56:45 CDT 2009

I'm on 1.07 so perhaps it's an artifact of that, but we clearly got a increase in sockets being opened on node 0 as we added processes.  Upping it isn't a big deal, but things did get sluggish, so something was going on.  But again, I understand that 1.1 I think has Nemesis as the default, and perhaps that's much better in this regard.