[mpich-discuss] MPI-3 Fortran feedback

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Oct 23 07:56:28 CDT 2009

If you're a Fortran MPI developer, I have a question for you.

In the MPI-3 Forum, we're working on revamping the Fortran bindings to
be "better" (for a variety of definitions of "better").  There's at
least one question that we really need some feedback from the MPI
Fortran developer community before proceeding.  Craig Rasmussen from
Los Alamos National Laboratory, chair of the MPI-3 Fortran Working
Group, asked me to post a "request for information" to my blog and
pass on the URL to every Fortran MPI programmer that I know:

    http://blogs.cisco.com/ciscotalk/performance/comments/mpi-3_fortran_community_feedback_needed/

Please go read that entry and let us know what you think.

Many thanks!

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com