[mpich-discuss] If one process of Cluster crashes

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 13 09:50:15 CDT 2009

Hi,
 We are currently working on adding fault-tolerance to MPICH2. So in
couple of months we might have something that you can work with.
 On a side note, what kind of process crash do you see ? Is this an
application error (which you should fix anyway)? Is it due to an internal
MPICH2 error ? Please provide us more details.

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____