[mpich-discuss] NASA NAS Paralllel Benchmarks

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 25 10:02:27 CST 2009

The latest NPB benchmark has bigger problem, class D.
You may want to look at the source code for the problem size.
Found this in the source code:
NPB2.4/NPB2.4-MPI/sys/setparams.c: write_XX_info(), where
XX is the name of the problem, like SP, LU...(lower case)
Probably a web search will give you articles
that shows the table that you are looking for.

A.Chan