[mpich-discuss] Can I run MPI program without mpirun/mpiexec?

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 23 23:07:29 CST 2009

Mario might have refered to MPICH-1 who uses command line arguments to
help start the parallel program.  MPICH2 does not mess with command line
arguments (AFAIK).  In any case, you need mpiexec to launch multiple
processes.  Is your simulator a single process simulator or is it capable
to run multiple processes simultaneously ?

A.Chan