[mpich-discuss] [mpich2-dev] About WMPICONFIG

jayesh at mcs.anl.gov jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 19 10:24:51 CST 2009

Hi,
 Look into the source code of wmpiconfig (https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/mpi/mpich2/trunk/src/pm/smpd/wmpiconfig/) for the required information.
 Let us know if you need further help.

Regards,
Jayesh

----- Original Message -----
From: "吴炜" <wuwei at irsa.ac.cn>
To: "jayesh krishna" <jayesh at mcs.anl.gov>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:00:09 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: Re: [mpich2-dev] About WMPICONFIG

Hi,

Thank you for you answer! I have installed MPICH2 according to the instructions and it runs well in two machines. But I want to check which machines in the workgroup has installed MPICH2 in my own program.If WMPIconfig can be used in command line,that I can use it in my own program. But it has GUIS, I can't use it.My English is poor,I don't if I have expressed my proble exactly and clearly.