[mpich-discuss] Hang inside MPI_Waitall with x86_64

Saurabh Tendulkar gillette206 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 09:17:12 CDT 2009

We supply libraries built against MPICH to customers, so it'd be a huge step to force them to change over to MPICH2. Just fyi, so far we havent had binary compatibility issues between different versions of MPICH-1, and even between MPICH and MVAPICH/MPICH-GM. Anyway, I can at least test in-house whether the problem disappears with MPICH2.
Thanks,

saurabh