[mpich-discuss] mpich2 1.1 packages for Debian 5.0 (Lenny) and Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope)

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 11 01:54:13 CDT 2009

Thanks Marcelo. I've updated these links as well as the links for Debian
and Ubuntu.

Btw, are these binaries patching anything to the MPICH2 tarball? If yes,
can you send us the patches, so we can integrate them into our official
releases too. We are also working on fixing some issues with Gentoo
builds, so this seems like a good time to fix up all the related issues?

  -- Pavan