[mpich-discuss] Question about compiling with gfortran on MingW

Jin Seok Park aeropark at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:25:36 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm an almost newbie.
There are some thread to compile with gcc on MingW, but I want to know
to compile fortran code with MingW. Similar to the previous gcc thread,
I compiled my simple fortran code on windows.

gfortran -I c:\progra~1\MPICH2\Include -L c:\progra~1\MPICH2\lib
-lfmpich2g test.f -o test

but it gives the following error message.
"undefined reference to '_mpi_init_' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status."

I uses gfortran with MingW (from gfortran wiki page) and MPICH2 1.1 on
Windows. Is there anyone to help this problem ?