[mpich-discuss] IMB fails with tcp/ip 512 processes.

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jun 3 06:48:31 CDT 2009

If you are interested in the TCP/IP interface, you should use the latest
MPICH2 stack (not MVAPICH2 stack). FYI, the TCP/IP interface support in
MVAPICH2-1.2 is similar to that in MPICH2 1.0.7. We released MVAPICH2 1.4
yesterday and it has the TCP/IP support of MPICH2 1.0.8p1.  The latest
version of MPICH2 stack is the 1.1 series. You should use this version to
get the best performance and stability.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

DK