[mpich-discuss] Fatal error in MPI_Init

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 28 09:07:12 CDT 2009

Hi,

>> create library files from mpich2.dll and fmpich2.dll (distributed with
MPICH2 setup),
  How are you creating lib files from the dlls (In any case you should be
using mpich2mpi.dll instead of mpich2.dll)?

>> compile all my code with the MPICH2 libraries
  Are you compiling your code with the libraries distributed with MPICH2 ?
Or are you using the libs created by you ?

>> run my code using "mpiexe -host hostname -n N myapplication"
  Can you run your code on the localhost (Does "mpiexec -n N
myapplication" work ? )?

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____