[mpich-discuss] building libraries

samantha lin wl8150 at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 18 16:51:55 CDT 2009

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
It now steps further according to your suggestions and also
the error messages. I added two more parameters:

 --host xsim --with-cross=xc_datatypes

The file, xc_datatypes, is generated by compiling the program
maint/getcross.c .

The configuration now stops at an error:

configure: error: No timer found

Anyone has ideas?

wl