[mpich-discuss] MPI_Comm_size

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 6 13:59:32 CDT 2009

It often means that the mpif.h that got picked up in the compile step is
from a different MPI implementation. Make sure there is no mpif.h file
in the subdirectories containing your application, and use the
mpif77/mpif90 script provided by the MPI implementation to compile your
program.

Rajeev

  _____