[mpich-discuss] Running mpiexec on WIndows Computers

Sole Eko sole.eko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:49:38 CST 2009

Sorry for this report,

it was my mistake in command.. so now everithing seams to be ok with
hell_world example, according to output in console on machine1:

[0] Hello world
[1] Hello world
Press any key to continue . . .

also now cpi.exe works just fine on two machines! :)

in the mid time I changed domain names for both machines, it was
something-> then  I change it into blank = no domain, just same work
group, and now
it works..

thanks a lot Jayesh.

Cheers,