[mpich-discuss] installing mpich2 on a mac

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Feb 9 15:43:50 CST 2009

Hi Nuno, list

At first sight, it looks like as a PATH problem.
The shell is picking the boilerplate mpif90 from OpenMPI.

Have you tried to use the full path name to the MPICH2 mpif90?
You may need to do the same for mpiexec, etc.
Or change your PATH to search for MPICH2 first.

Gus Correa
Gustavo Correa
Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA