[mpich-discuss] Error MPI

Antonio José Gallardo Díaz ajcampa at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:13:10 CST 2009

Hello, my name's Antonio and i'm from spain. Please excuse me my poor lenguage.

I'm new in this of MPI. I make a cluster with two PC's. Using mpiboot i can see that it's allright. But, when i try my jobs (that use MPI) i receive the next message:

_IceTransSocketUNIXConnect: Cannot connect to non-local host wireless
Session management error: Could not open network socket

I dont know that i do. Please i need help. Thaks for all.