[mpich-discuss] Hydra issues

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 27 13:46:12 CDT 2009

Scott,

Ok, I did some poking around with this. It looks like the PMI
initialization already sets the stdout buffering to NULL. So, for all
MPI programs there shouldn't be any buffering problem. I verified it
with a simple MPI program. This, obviously, will not help non-MPI
programs, but I don't think that's your concern here.

Are you seeing the buffering problem for MPI programs as well?

  -- Pavan