[mpich-discuss] Installation problems: More details

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 20 15:21:13 CDT 2009

 I am glad it worked for you ! :)
 For now (till I get back from my vacation), I would recommend developing
with 1.0.7 SDK until we figure out the source of the problem. I don't
recall any major changes in the installer code (It is possible that the
newer versions of VS libs used to create the installer is not compatible
with win2k).
 I have created a new ticket for this issue
(https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/ticket/832).

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____