[mpich-discuss] Problem with mpi and mcnpx

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 10 13:56:31 CDT 2009

I was under the impression that you were able to build mpich2 already.
Can you send me your configure and make outputs as seen on your terminal
(as stated in README for bug reporting) ?  I need the outputs to make sure
that your mpich2 is installed correctly.

Also, assume you have mpich2 installed correctly, then you
need to recompile (or reconfigure) mcnpx with it before you
launched the application.

A.Chan