[mpich-discuss] Problem with mpi and mcnpx

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 10 12:43:47 CDT 2009

mpich2's README or the install.pdf/user.pdf in
<mpich2-install-dir>/share/doc should contain
the steps to start mpich2 job. e.g.

mpdboot -n <number-of-nodes> -f nodenames.txt
mpiexec -n <number-of-process> <executable_name>

There are a lot more details in the documentation
that covers the different scenarios.

A.Chan