[mpich-discuss] basic datatype for MPI_Offset

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Tue Apr 28 12:46:32 CDT 2009

Hi, Rob,

I found that every time I build mpich2-1.0.8p1 or its
romio subtree separately, the ADIO_OFFSET is always defined to
MPI_DOUBLE instead of MPI_LONG_LONG_INT. Can you check
romio/configure? I think something is not right there.

The machine I used is a Linux
Linux 2.6.23.9-85.fc8 #1 SMP  x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I am using gcc 4.1.2

Wei-keng