[mpich-discuss] Internal memory allocation error?

Brian Harker brian.harker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:24:31 CDT 2008

Hi Rajeev and list-

Well, nevermind, I think I found what was causing the trouble.  There
was an MPI_Bcast inside a loop when it shouldn't have been.  I'm not
exactly sure why this would conflict with the MPI_Recv for the pixel
coordinates, but removing the broadcast seems to fix it since it's
running to completion now.  Wow, that was pretty embarassing.  ;)
Thanks for the input though.  Especially thanks to Gib, since his
suggestion has cut down the number of sends by about 200K (!)

--
Cheers,
Brian
brian.harker at gmail.com