RE: [mpich-discuss] mpich2-1.0.7 file mpif.h and fortran compiler g95

cornelis.broeders at web.de cornelis.broeders at web.de
Tue Oct 14 04:00:57 CDT 2008

Using a parameter like "-DG95" or e.g.  "-DNO_SAVE_MPICH2" during configure seems to be no problem. The use of "blanket save" in a code is responsability of the code developer. However, best solution seems to be that the g95 compiler gives a "warning" instead of an "error" in this case. Do mpich2 developer have contacts to g95 developer? This would be the simplest way to solve the problem.
C.

--
http://www.cornelis-broeders.de

C.H.M. Broeders,       http://www.cornelis-broeders.de