[mpich-discuss] Clarification needed on running processes on MPICH2

Waruna Ranasinghe warunapww at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:31:24 CST 2008

Hi Rajeev,
Actually this is not what I'm talking about.
Say there are processes A and B
Process A utilize 100% of the cpu while it runs. The answer will appear in
t1 seconds
Process B also utilize 100% of the cpu while it runs. The answer will appear
in t2 seconds

When I run both the process A and B at the same time, The both answers will
appear in t1 + t2 seconds. where as I want to get the Process A's answer
first. (Here Process A is submitted before Process B)

Is there anything that I can do to make this happen.

Thank You,
Waruna