[mpich-discuss] mpi job crashing: rank 2 in job 7causedcollective abort of all ranks

Mary Ellen Fitzpatrick mfitzpat at bu.edu
Mon Nov 3 08:49:24 CST 2008

Logging into node1047, I enter the following command, 16 times manually.
 mpiexec dock6.mpi -i dock.in -o dock.out &> dock.log &

I view top and all of the processes that I requested are running.
I have started the compute node mpds from my head node via the command:
mpdboot -n 47 -f /etc/mpd.hosts

Should I be starting the mpds on the compute nodes as part of my pbs script?
Thanks

--
Thanks
Mary Ellen