[mpich-discuss] Simple script to test MPI2

Kimon Zagkouris kzagko at gmail.com
Tue May 13 07:51:22 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I have installed both MPI1 and MPI2 in a multicore machine the problem
is that I am developing a code that I would like to make use of the new
features in MPI2 but first of all I wouldlike to know if the MPI2 has
installed correctly. Since I am new to MPI2 I oly have scripts written
for the MPI1 and they seem to run fine under MPI2 but I would like to
test it with a script that is made only for MPI2 do you have any idea
where I can find susc a simple script or what commands should it contain
so that it won't run in MPI1 but only in MPI2. Thanks in advance.

Kimon