[mpich-discuss] MPE

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 7 12:49:29 CDT 2008

----- "Alberto Giannetti" <albertogiannetti at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1.0.7. by the way, is there a command to check mpich2 version and default
> parameters values, like ompi_info for OMPI?

<mpich2-install-dir>/bin/mpich2version (does not contain as much info
as ompi_info though)

Just in case you don't know: You can compile your code with "mpicc -mpe=mpilog".
The mpich2-1.0.7/src/mpe2/README has detailed usage on MPE logging.  MPICH2-1.0.7's
user's guide has a section on MPE logging.

A.Chan