[mpich-discuss] Scalability of Intel quad core (Harpertown) cluster

trnja001 at umn.edu trnja001 at umn.edu
Sat Mar 29 13:33:11 CDT 2008

Your network looks very good for a gigabit network, assuming you tested it
between different nodes. I'd take a look at the network bandwidth
utilization (packet loss, etc) during a run and if that doesn't tell you
anything, then the other suggestions mentioned earlier in the e-mails (such
as code profiling) would give you the answer.