[mpich-discuss] exit code -1073741819

trymelz trymelz trymelz at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 14:10:57 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I got an strange error when I run my parallel program.

job aborted:
rank: node: exit code[: error message]
0: abyss: -1073741819: process 0 exited without calling finalize
1: abyss: -1073741819: process 1 exited without calling finalize
2: abyss: -1073741819: process 2 exited without calling finalize

My program works as expected under Linux. But when I porting it to windows I got above error. It is compiled by VC8 and Intel FORTRAN 10.0.
I didn't built my own MPICH2, but link my program with fmpich2s.lib and mpi.lib which were installed from mpich2-1.0.6p1-win32-ia32.msi.

This error happened inside the call to MPI_SEND. Does anyone have an idea about this error?

Linfa