[mpich-discuss] problem with execution of examples/cpi

Ariovaldo de Souza Junior ariovaldojunior at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:54:11 CDT 2008

Anthony Chan,

I did not install MPICH on falcon due it to be shared by nfs, so I just
installed in the server and I get an image of this in both computers. I have
tried to execute like this "./cpi" and it gets the same error. I can process
both alone in each computer, but when I want it done by both this message
returns to me. Any idea?

Thanks a lot for your attention,

Ari