[mpich-discuss] Issue running mpirun on my quad core with ubuntu

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Wed Jun 11 09:37:51 CDT 2008

Hello

Make sure the mpirun you used (also on your path) is the one you really
want to use,
i.e., the one associated to the MPICH library you used to compile and
link the executable.
The command "which mpirun" will tell.

If it is not, add the correct directory to your path, or (easier) use a
full path name to mpirun.

Some Linux distributions come with a flavor of mpich, some Fortran
compilers with another,
and you may have installed yet another.

Gus Correa