[mpich-discuss] No Fortran 90 compiler

倪旭东 xd_ni at seu.edu.cn
Wed Jun 4 08:56:31 CDT 2008

linzhenhua,您好!

  I think the mpif77 command is working, but I need mpif90 which doesn't work.

======== 2008-06-04 20:11:35 您在来信中写道: ========

Hello,Xudong
I tried to install mpich2 serveral days ago,I think I got similiar problems:

# mp32-mpicc
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.3.0/../../../crt1.o: In function `_start':
(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `main'
collect2: ld 返回 1

I asked the question at another website(redhat bugzilla),who told me that it's just ok and I do not need to worry about it. Indeed when I try to use it to compile and run a simple test program,it seems work fine. I also want to make sure whether it's true or not.

</pre>

两两来Win为中国

        致
礼!